... because monitoring the brain matters!
The NeuroWave Team welcomes you. We are an ISO 13485 medical device company, dedicated to developing innovative, state-of-the-art signal processing technologies for the next generation of brain monitors for improved and safer patient care.
NeuroWave is proud to offer the NeuroSENSE® Monitor, the latest generation of brain monitors for patient-customized anesthesia and sedation, now cleared for sale in markets recognizing the CE mark.
The NeuroSENSE is the first bilateral brain monitor designed with independent indices for each brain hemisphere, which measure anesthetic effects on the brain and respond instantaneously to changes in patient state. This greater reliability and added insight into the patient's brain assists anesthesia providers to make optimal decisions for improved and safer patient care.
- May 28-30, 2016, London, UK | The European Anaesthesiology Congress (Euroanaesthesia 2016)
- Aug 2016, Fort Lauderdale, FL | Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) - Meet us at our Booth
- Oct 21, 2016, Chicago, IL | International Society for Anaesthetic Pharmacology (ISAP) 25th Annual Meeting
- Oct 22-26, 2016, Chicago, IL | ANESTHESIOLOGY™ 2016 Annual Meeting - Meet us at our Booth
- Mar 22, 2017 | The Battlefield Anesthetic of the Future - NeuroWave's AutoTIVA featured on Defense Medical Research and Development Highlights for 2017
- Aug 28, 2015 | iControl featured in Canadian National News
- Sep 30, 2014 | NeuroWave Awarded a Multi-Million Dollar Contract to develop a Sedation Autopilot Module for the Navy’s Autonomous Critical Care System
- Nov 1, 2013 | NeuroWave celebrates the anniversary of NeuroSENSE® use in Saint Luc Hospital and an upcoming case report in the Journal of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anesthesia
- Oct 11, 2013 | Four scientific abstracts presented at the ISAP 22nd Annual Meeting, involving the WAVCNS cortical index of the NeuroSENSE® depth-of-anesthesia monitor
- Aug 2013 | Dr. Bibian, NeuroWave’s VP of Engineering and Clinical Research, to give a plenary talk at the Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS)
- May 2013 | The University of British Columbia Publishes a Landmark Publication on Closed-Loop Anesthesia in Children, using NeuroSENSE® Monitor