... because monitoring the brain matters!
The NeuroWave Team welcomes you. We are an ISO 13485 medical device company, dedicated to developing innovative, state-of-the-art signal processing technologies for the next generation of brain monitors for improved and safer patient care.
NeuroWave is proud to offer the NeuroSENSE® Monitor, the latest generation of brain monitors for patient-customized anesthesia and sedation, now cleared for sale in markets recognizing the CE mark.
The NeuroSENSE is the first bilateral brain monitor designed with independent indices for each brain hemisphere, which measure anesthetic effects on the brain and respond instantaneously to changes in patient state. This greater reliability and added insight into the patient's brain assists anesthesia providers to make optimal decisions for improved and safer patient care.
- Oct 11, 2013, San Francisco, CA | International Society of Anaesthetic Pharmacology (ISAP) 22nd Annual Meeting
- Oct 12-16, 2013, San Francisco, CA | ANESTHESIOLOGY™ 2013 Annual Meeting - Visit us at Booth #438
- Dec 14-17, 2013, Tampa, FL | Special Operations Medicine Association (SOMA) 2013 Scientific Assembly
- Nov 1, 2013 | NeuroWave celebrates the anniversary of NeuroSENSE® use in Saint Luc Hospital and an upcoming case report in the Journal of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anesthesia
- Oct 11, 2013 | Four scientific abstracts presented at the ISAP 22nd Annual Meeting, involving the WAVCNS cortical index of the NeuroSENSE® depth-of-anesthesia monitor
- Aug 2013 | Dr. Bibian, NeuroWave’s VP of Engineering and Clinical Research, to give a plenary talk at the Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS)
- May 2013 | The University of British Columbia Publishes a Landmark Publication on Closed-Loop Anesthesia in Children, using NeuroSENSE® Monitor
- Mar 2013 | US Army Awards Contract to NeuroWave Systems for the Development of a Battlefield Detector for TBI Assessment (SeizTBI™)
- Jun 2012 | NeuroWave Receives Funding for the Development of a Portable Closed-Loop Anesthesia System (AutoTIVA™)